sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2009

Upside Down

Who’s to sayWhat’s impossibleWell they forgotThis world keeps spinningAnd with each new dayI can feel a change in everythingAnd as the surface breaks reflections fadeBut in some ways they remain the sameAnd as my mind begins to spread its wingsThere’s no stopping curiosity . I want to turn the whole thing upside downI’ll find the things they say just can’t be foundI’ll share this love I find with everyoneWe’ll sing and dance to Mother Nature’s songsI don’t want this feeling to go away . Who’s to sayI can’t do everythingWell I can tryAnd as I roll along I begin to findThings aren’t always just what they seem . I want to turn the whole thing upside downI’ll find the things they say just can’t be foundI’ll share this love I find with everyoneWe’ll sing and dance to Mother Nature’s songsThis world keeps spinning and there’s no time to wasteWell it all keeps spinning spinning round and round and . Upside downWho’s to say what’s impossible and can’t be foundI don’t want this feeling to go away . Jack Johnson Via Timilique